This is an incomplete list. You can help this article by expanding it.
Oh! There's a Minigame box hidden here! -Blue Toad, after a player lands on a Blue Space or a Green Space. (This doesn't always happen.)
Here is a list of minigames that appeared in Mario Party 10.
- Beeline Shrine - A minigame in which players must jump to avoid bees.
- Cheep Cheep Leap - A minigame in which players (in their invincible form) must jump to hit Cheep Cheeps.
- Found it? Pound it! - a minigame where you must find the correct grid and groundpound it with the 2 button as quickly as you can.
- There are also Battle Minigames which are the same thing but Mini stars will be gambled. They don't show up until the Miniboss battle.
- Three of these are also Reverse Minigames. Reverse Minigames can only be played on a Bowser Space. The object is to get in last place to earn a prize of 20 Mini Stars.
2 vs. 2 Minigames
- Boo Burglars -
- Murky Maze - There is a dark maze and there are 2 players with red lights and 2 with blue lights. The goal is to get to the other player through the maze.
Boss Battle Minigames
Bowser vs. All
- Bowser's Bad Breath - A Bowser Minigame where the GamePad player move the gamepad to angle Fireballs to shoot at others.
- Bowser's Bogus Bingo - Players select a bingo board and Bowser controls the rest. He will roll a dice with an enemy's picture on it. The goal for the players is for Bowser to give them as few bingos as possible because each row costs 1 heart for the player.
- Bowser's Clawful Climb - Bowser is climbing up a tower with the players climbing higher, trying to get away. Every time a player is caught by Bowser, they lose 3 hearts.
- Bowser's Fire Bar Fury - A game where the GamePad player tilts the gamepad to move Firebars to hit players.
- Bowser's Painball- A game where the GamePad player plays a pinball machine with the other players inside.
- Bowser's Wicked Wheel- A game where the GamePad player controls the speed of a spinning wheel to knock players into a pair of Amps.
- Another minigame (shown in the trailer) where there are two platforms which players can switch from and Bowser can pick which one to Ground Pound.